Romance: or " You Had Me at Hello."
Whether it's spending time with your bestie, or something a little more romantic - watching a rom-com together can be so soul-satisfying!
Plus it's easy to prepare for. All you need is some fresh popcorn, a little something to sip on and a few easy treatments. This type of home spa party is fun because it's just the two of you.
A good soaking pedicure is a great treatment for movies, since you'll likely be putting your feet up anyway - plus if it's just two people, you can take turns massaging each other's feet!
Per person you'll need:
- 1 large plastic bowl for soaking
- 1 Tbsp Foot Soaks for soaking
- Warm water
- 2-3 hand towels
- 2 medium sized plastic bags
- a Pumice stone or Foot Scrubber
- nail clipper, nail brush and nail file
- Nail polish remove, cotton balls and Nail polish if desired
- Liquid Soap
- Massage Oil or Shea Butter Balm
- Nourishing Foot Cream
1. Add 1 Tbsp Foot Soaks to warm water in foot bath. Soak feet for 5-10 minutes.
2. Remove one foot at a time, and scrub heels and other dry areas with a Foot Scrubber to which you've added a drop of two of liquid soap.
Flip scrubber over and buff with the polishing side. Remove nail polish and brush, clip and smooth toenails with file.
2. Rinse foot well and return to water while you do the other foot.
3. Massage in 1 tsp of Shea butter, paying special attention to heels and balls of feet. Take turns massaging each other's feet if you like. Slather an extra 1/4 tsp of Shea butter on dry heels, and wrap feet in plastic bags. Wrap towels around feet and remove Foot bath with water.
4. Leave bags on feet as long as you like. Munch some popcorn, and enjoy the movie.
5. After 5-10 minutes (or longer if you like) remove bags and use 1 tsp of Nourishing Foot Cream to massage into feet all over.
Paint toenails with polish if desired and just enjoy the show!
Want to make it even easier? Try this great little set we put together: