Getting Your Feet Ready for Sandal Season: a Crash Course in Natural Foot Care
Are your feet showing the effects of a long, dreary winter, shoved into thick socks and shoes and largely forgotten?
Chastise yourself for just one second, resolve to do better next year, then move on and get down to business!
First, gather your supplies.
You'll need something to soak in, something to scrub with, something to moisturize with and something to seal moisture in. Make a fresh start with good quality, natural products. You'll love how Gilden Tree products feel and smell and your feet can look amazing in just five short days! We offer everything you need in a great Fresh Start Set.
Crash Course Plan (follow every day for at least five days)
1. Soak feet for 15 minutes in a foot bath or basin filled with warm water and 2 Tbsp Epsom or Sea salts and 1 Tbsp olive oil. Gilden Tree offers excellent Revitalizing Foot Soak Crystals with shea for moisturizing.
2. Use a wet washcloth with a few drops of liquid soap or shower gel to gently cleanse all over feet.
3. Add a few drops of liquid soap to a Foot Scrubber and gently scrub the bottoms of feet. Flip it over and buff with the ribbed side.
4. Place foot back in foot bath and repeat for other foot.
5. Remove first foot, dry gently and massage in about 1 tsp of Nourishing Foot Cream. If you have Shea Butter Skin Repair Cream, massage a little into very dry places like heels and nails. It's also amazing on cuticles.
You will be amazed at the difference in your feet after just five days. From then on, just repeat the process once or twice a week and continue to use your Foot scrubber and Foot Cream daily.
Now you're ready to pull out your sexiest sandals and get busy!