Waffle Weave DIY: Washcloth Carrots for Easter
Making bunnies out of washcloths is a fun way to make something special for an Easter basket. But our Orange and Coral washcloths are perfect for making the cutest new washcloth carrots, and they're so easy! Let us show you how.
Here's what you'll need for each Carrot:
1. Lay out washcloth with the bottom corner pointed toward you.
2. Fold bottom half up, but not all the way!
3. Fold in half again.
4. Holding the bottom tight, start rolling the open ends in towards the middle.
5. Continue rolling as tightly as possible.
6. Hold closed with a rubber band near the top.
7. Tie a thin green ribbon or yarn in a bow around the rubber band.
And you're done. A perfect washcloth carrot to go with your bunnies!