A foot callus remover par excellence! This terra cotta pumice stone is perfect for dry skin, cracked heels and calluses, and doesn't wear out!
Called "The Best" by "O" the Oprah Magazine, our two-sided Foot Scrubber works to clean, exfoliate and smooth dry, rough skin. Used regularly, it helps remove calluses, and reduces dry, cracked heels. Hand-formed by artisan women in Pakistan, our 100% Natural Foot Scrubber is made of terra-cotta, sun-dried and kiln-fired so it won't wear out, disintegrate or get moldy like other pumice stones do.
HOW TO USE
- At the end of your shower or bath, add a few drops of liquid soap to the Foot Scrubber and gently scrub feet. Focus on especially dry or callused areas, such as heels, balls of feet and toes.
- Turn it over and smooth skin with the buffing side.
- Dry feet lightly and apply Nourishing Foot Cream all over and Shea Butter Balm on the heels, balls of feet and nails.
- Once in a while, clean your Foot Scrubber. Click here to view how best to clean it.
WHY IT REALLY WORKS
- The "pumicey" texture works to gently scrub away dry skin and foot callus, and the "washboard" side helps polish skin.
- Terra-cotta, used widely in the Indian Sub-continent, is fired in a kiln, so it never wears out.
INGREDIENTS: 100% Natural, Hand-Formed Terra Cotta