Callus Remover Gel + Foot Scrubber Kit
Say goodbye to dry skin and calluses with the combination of 42% Urea Gel + Foot Scrubber.
Powerful 42% Urea combined with Salicylic Acid, which loosens dry dead skin, and Hyaluronic Acid which attracts moisture, make this gel work fast and efficiently. Urea is known for helping soften and break down even the thickest, driest skin.
Gel absorbs fast and penetrates quickly, softening thick skin so the Foot Scrubber can easily scrub it away. The Foot Scrubber is made of terra-cotta so it will never wear away or disintegrate like normal pumice stones.
Urea Gel is 4 oz. tube and made in the USA. Paraben-free, gluten-free and mineral oil-free and with minimal odor (unlike many urea products).
HOW TO USE
- Using a small amount of Urea Gel, massage a thin layer into affected areas, like heels and balls of feet.
- Next day in the shower, use the Foot Scrubber's "scrubbing" side to scrub bottoms of feet. Flip it over and use the "buffing" side to smooth skin.
- The Gel also works on dry, thick nails - helping soften them to they're easier to file with a nail file.
WHY IT REALLY WORKS
Maximum Strength 42% Urea Gel
- Urea is a keratolytic agent, which means it breaks down the protein keratin in the outer layer of your skin and nails.
- Salicylic Acid is also a keratolytic agent, so it helps breakdown and soften thick, dry skin and nails along with urea.
- The primary function of Hyaluronic Acid is to provide volume and pliability to skin and is crucial for softening skin, new cell grown and reducing moisture loss.
- Originally from the Indian Sub-continent, it's made of terra cotta and fired in a kiln so it never wears out.
- The "pumicey" texture works to gently scrub away dry skin, and the "washboard" side helps polish skin.
INGREDIENTS: Urea, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Hyaluronic Acid.
View our Ingredient Glossary.
Plz msg for email 👍🏻