Our luscious Kiran Forest 8 oz. Soothing Hand & Body Lotion - the best body lotion around with a pair of soft cotton gloves, in a pretty purple bag. Your hands will thank you!
Best of all - 10% of your purchase is donated to The National TTT Society, a group that helps send girls to camp. We'll also include a note about the National TTT Society, and that a donation has been made. Click here to read and learn more about the National TTT Society.
Products are Paraben-Free and Gluten Free. Safe for diabetics and Celiacs.
Made in the USA. Scented with Kiran Forest - a captivating blend of fresh green botanicals.
8 oz. pump top bottle, white cotton gloves & pretty satin bag. (bag may vary, but will always be delightful)
HOW TO USE: Apply lotion daily to dry skin. Keep a bottle next to the sink and use after washing your hands. Also ideal as a body lotion after bathing. For a deep-moisturizing hand treatment, apply lotion generously and wear gloves for 15-20 minutes.
WHY IT REALLY WORKS
- Shea Butter is a superb dry skin moisturizer and emollient that seals in moisture and softens skin.
- Aloe Vera helps reduce inflammation, swelling and redness.
- Calendula has antibacterial properties, helps soothe skin and minimizes fine lines.
- Jojoba Oil soaks deep into skin and moisturizes, since our bodies accept it.
- Vitamin E is a natural preservative and powerful antioxidant. It€™s also very soothing to skin.
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Isopropyl Palmitate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Sesame Oil*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Calcium Pantothenate, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*
*Certified Organic **Wildcrafted
Contains seeds and tree nuts
View our Ingredient Glossary.