Pure Shea Butter is remarkably healing, and very versatile - try it on cuticles and nails and on tough areas like cracked heels, elbows and knees.
Shea Butter is an extraordinarily emollient nut butter, harvested by women in Africa and one of the most exciting traditional healing ingredients to come to light recently. Our 95% Shea Butter in a lush, soft, creamy balm that melts into dry skin, leaving it calmed and restored. You'll love that our pure Shea Butter doesn't have that odd, nutty smell, but rather is scented with Kiran Forest, a fresh green scent.
Also helps reduce stretchmarks during pregnancy, works great as a massage oil, and because it's whipped shea butter is a wonder at taming curly, flyaway hair. Gluten Free and Paraben-Free. Safe for Diabetics and Celiacs.
Made in the USA and scented with Kiran Forest, a captivating unisex blend of fresh green botanicals.
4 oz. jar.
HOW TO USE
- For all over body, massage a small amount into very dry skin, elbows, knees, cuticles and nails.
- For feet, massage Nourishing Foot Cream all over the foot and then apply Shea Butter Balm over top on especially dry areas and cracked heels to seal in moisture.
- For hair dressing, take a pea-sized amount, melt by rubbing hands together, and massage through hair.
- For body massage, take a small amount, melt by rubbing hands together and massage in gently.
WHY IT REALLY WORKS
- Shea Butter benefits because it is a superb, natural, dry skin moisturizer and emollient that seals in moisture and softens skin.
- Vitamin E is a natural preservative and a powerful antioxidant that soothes skin.
INGREDIENTS: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Fragrance, Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) **Wildcrafted