Cute little "Posy-shaped" Scrubbies are two-sided terra-cotta pumice stones and help remove calluses, and reduces dry, cracked heels.
Made of 100% Natural Terra Cotta that's fired in a kiln, so they never wear out like other pumice stones.
A foot callus remover par excellence, these adorable little posy-shaped terra cotta pumice stone are small (about 2.5" wide), but feature the same scrubbing and buffing surfaces as our original, larger Foot Scrubber. They're great for gifts and travel.
Used regularly, they help remove calluses, and reduce dry, cracked heels. Works great with soap and water or your favorite scrub.
Wrapped in a cellophane bag tied with your choice of green ribbon or pink plaid ribbon - they're such a nice little gift.
HOW TO USE
- At the end of your shower or bath, add a few drops of liquid soap to the terra cotta Scrubbie and gently scrub feet. Focus on especially dry or callused areas, such as heels, balls of feet and toes.
- Flip it over and polish and smooth skin with the back-side.
- Dry feet and follow with Nourishing Foot Cream all over the foot and Shea Butter Skin Repair Cream on the heels, balls of feet and nails.
WHY IT REALLY WORKS
- The "pumicey" texture works to gently scrub away dry skin and foot callus, and the "washboard" side helps polish skin.
- Terra-cotta, used widely in the Indian Sub-continent, is fired in a kiln, so it never wears out.
INGREDIENTS: 100% Natural, Hand-Formed Terra Cotta